Try These Perfect Mocktails in Your Spa
Just imagine getting off from a long day of work, slipping into your bathing suit, pouring yourself a glass of heaven, and relaxing the night away as the powerful bubbles massage away your aches and pains.
There’s no better feeling than kicking back with a refreshing mocktail and luxuriating in the comforting bubbles of your personal oasis. To help you have the best summer of your life, here are our all-time favorite mocktails to relax and cool off with.
For anyone on the hunt for a drink that’s as aesthetically pleasing as it is yummy, the mojito mocktail is the answer.
It combines refreshing lime juice, cooling mint, a dash of sweetener, and a liberal dose of club soda to create the ultimate summer drink to enjoy next to your spa. The aroma of the fresh mint will entice your senses and cool you off from head to toe.
- 10 to 12 fresh mint leaves
- ½ of a lime cut into 4 wedges
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar or your sweetener of choice (agave is a great choice)
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- ½ cup of club soda
- Add the mint leaves and 1 lime wedge into your glass
- Use a muddler to crush the mint and lime together
- Add 2 more lime wedges and your choice of sweetener into the glass
- Use your muddler again to combine everything
- Fill the glass almost to the top with crushed ice
- Fill the rest of your glass with club soda
- Add additional sugar to taste if desired
- Garnish your glass with mint leaves and a lime wedge
Orange, Pineapple, and Coconut Mocktail
If you’re looking for a tropical drink to sip on while relaxing in your hot tub, this orange, pineapple, and coconut mocktail is perfect.
The bright, vibrant flavors of the orange and pineapple fuse with the creamy coconut milk to create a refreshing drink that will quench your thirst on these hot days. Both you and your kids will adore this yummy drink made from wholesome ingredients.
- 2 cups of orange juice (fresh-squeezed orange juice is best)
- 2 cups of pineapple juice
- 2 cups of unsweetened coconut milk
- Pineapple and orange slices for garnish
- A healthy serving of crushed ice
- Thoroughly mix the coconut milk, orange juice, and pineapple juice together
- Fill 6 glasses with crushed ice
- Divide the drink mixture into the 6 glasses
- Garnish the glasses with slices of pineapple and orange
- Bonus Points: You can also create a tropical smoothie by blending the drink mix and crushed ice together!
Have a Refreshing Summer
Which mocktail are you going to try tonight? Simply mix up your favorite drink, hop into your personal spa, and watch as all your stress and pain melt away. From everyone at Bachmanns Pool & Spa, we hope you have an amazing summer!