Who is Bachmann Pools & Spas?
Bachmann Pools & Spas, LLC was established in 1985 in Madison, Wisconsin. Since 1986 we have been a Watkins Dealer and Warranty Service Center in good standing. We are an award winning company with numerous local affiliations and strong ties to the community.
Our product line includes: The complete line of Watkins Manufacturing and Bioguard products, Doughboy Pools, and Helo Sauna, Steam and Infrared.
WHAT IS OUR MISSION?
Our mission is to provide EXCELLENCE IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. We will achieve our mission by listening to our customers, being responsive to their needs, and providing them with a level of service exceeding their expectations. We will strive for perfection in all that we do.
At Bachmann Pools & Spas we understand that we are in the service business, and that our ability to provide excellence in customer service is a direct result of the level of training and the desire of each employee to go the extra mile for our customers. Our goal is for each employee, regardless of position within the organization, to use their own judgment and act as owners of the company when it comes to taking care of customers. No company rule or policy is more important than taking care of our customers.
Bachmann’s Approach to Hot Tubs
The addition of a hot tub to your deck or backyard is an excellent way to increase a family’s enjoyment of staying home. Your hot tub becomes the focal point of family fun and entertainment, while fitness-minded individuals read the benefits of hydrotherapy.
One hot tub is not just as good as another – the same principle applies to their corresponding warranties. Buying a hot tub isn’t an easy decision to make, and one you should not take lightly, ask as many questions as you like.
We Are Consumer-Friendly
- Since 1985 we’ve been an industry leader in South Central Wisconsin.
- Our user-friendly Web site is filled with everything you need to know about buying a hot tub.
- 47% of our business is a direct result of referrals from happy customers.
- We’ve sold over 9,500 HotSpring spas throughout South Central Wisconsin.
- We have constant promotional sales with prizes ranging from gift certificates to vacation packages.
- Our prices are always readily available and freely given.
- We have discounts for second and third system buyers with generous trade-in allowances.
- Our sales staff is low-key and receives constant training to maintain unparalleled product knowledge.
We Are Extra Consumer-Friendly
- Member of the National Spa & Pool Institute.
- Member of the Madison Area Businessmen’s Association.
- Consumers’ Digest has named HotSpring spas as Best Buy:
- The Aria – 2008
- The Vanguard – 2007
- The Aria – 2006
- Tiger River spa – 1998
- The Classic – 1995
- The Sovereign – 1992
We Offer Top Consumer Protection
- We only sell U.L. listed products.
- We offer the most comprehensive product warranties in the industry.
We Guarantee Exceptional Deliveries
- Free on-site inspections available prior to delivery.
- Free installation to your prepared site. We put it where you want it.
- Our Delivery Promise: Your spa is unwrapped, filled and demonstrated by our delivery team. Complete water maintenance orientation is given.
- Free water care starter kit with every HotSpring or Tiger River spa.
- Remote location shipping specialists (ask about our two-canoe delivery story!)
- Extensive referral base for subcontractors – electricians, contractors, and decking specialists of Bachmann Construction Company, Inc.
We Provide After-The-Sale, Dependable Service
- We perform all our own service and we service what we sell.
- We make house calls for all remotely located spas – no need to send parts or components for repair.
- All supplies available for complete water care.
We Make It Easy For You To Keep In Touch
- Company newsletter with information and useful tips sent to all owners twice annually.